French Cabinetry offers a beautiful selection of cabinets constructed from different hardwoods (over 200 wood species) such as Oak, Alder, and Walnut, as well as from acrylic, solid surfacing, stainless steel, leather, and even concrete. The possibilities are endless. Select the color, finish, texture, countertop, drawer and handle styles, and accessories to make each piece your own. Enjoy the quality and craftsmanship that only France can offer.
Decorative hardware from our partners truly has something for everyone. Each piece has been precision-crafted with a feel and heft befitting its unique style and your exceptional design.
- a wide array of handles in both contemporary and transitional styles.
- from smaller, individual drawers all the way up to pantries and kitchen island drawers.
- different finishes include polished chrome, brushed nickel, stainless steel look and oil-rubbed bronze.
We offer custom countertop design and fabrication of quartz, granite, marble and natural stone countertops for kitchens and bathrooms from our partners Cosentino (Silestone, Dekton, Sensa, Natural Stone).
Built-in and under-counter appliances are gaining in popularity, as well as steam ovens, island cooktops, and dishwasher drawers. Let us help you design your new kitchen cabinets, and then we’ll help you choose top-of-the-line European kitchen appliances from Miele, Liebherr, Zephyr, Bertazonni, or others.
- Refrigerators, freezers, icemakers, cooktops, stoves, wall ovens, ranges, microwaves, hoods, dishwashers and disposals and more.
Whether you’re planning to build a new home or renovate your current home, we will help you turn your ideas into reality.
We offer FREE consultations at our showroom in Palo Alto or through phone or video calls. French cabinetry serves the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Kitchen and bathroom design (state-of-the-art with 3D color renderings).
- In-house interior designer visits to complete the look of your project.
We work with homeowners, architects and developers on single-family home remodeling projects and multi-unit developments.